This page is jsut to collect all resoures used to build MkJava.com.
Here a list of tools i'd like to use:
- MkDocs: is a static site generator; the source files are written in Markdown, and configured with a single YAML configuration file.
- Balsamiq Mockups: a graphical user interface mockup and website wireframe builder application.
- Visual Studio Code: a source code editor with debugging, embedded Git control, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, and code refactoring.
- Railroad Diagram Generator: a tool for creating syntax diagrams, also known as railroad diagrams, from context-free grammars specified in EBNF.
- flowchart.js: a tool to draw simple SVG flow chart diagrams from textual representation of the diagram
- PlantUML: Design UML diagrams starting from simple and intuitive language
- flowchart.js: Design flowchart
- RegExr: a web sandbox for regular expression.